Glitching issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazzzz

I just received my 30 degree north buggy,,,,,I’m having problems with violent glitches with the steering and throttle servos…I’ve tried everything. however now the rx shows a fast blinking red light…so I tried to rebind,,,now I get a solid red light but nothing happens,,totally dead,nothing works.. I’m familiar with the tx I use them on all my nitros …I’ve never had this problem with my nitros,,I’m thinking it might be the receiver. This is my first gas buggy,,,I just received it Saturday….all batteries are fully charged,,anybody have this problem? I’m not going to run the buggy until I can resolve this issue….Thanks guys…TAZZZZ

a few things tazzzz,
1; is the buggy new or used?
2; what radio tx/rx do ya have? 2 channel, 3 channel and which kill switch did you get?
3; have you connected the kill switch?
4; is it both servos glitching or just one?
if you can, post a pic of how you connected everything up, rx with which wires into which channel port etc (y),

It’s a brand new buggy…it’s a flysky fsgt3b tx,,with a 3 channel fly sky gr3e rx..the one that came with the unit…with just the factory Failsafe ..at first it was just the steering servo..then it started glitching the throttle servo..I didn’t connect anything.it is a rtr unit… I checked it’s all connected fine,,,,I can’t take a picture,,I’m at work right now…I have a lot of experience with nitros,,,this is my first gas buggy,,,I did contact king motor,,,they are sending me another tx/rx…I think it’s the rx…

It’s a brand new buggy…it’s a flysky fsgt3b tx,,with a 3 channel fly sky gr3e rx..the one that came with the unit…with just the factory Failsafe ..at first it was just the steering servo..then it started glitching the throttle servo..I didn’t connect anything.it is a rtr unit… I checked it’s all connected fine,,,,I can’t take a picture,,I’m at work right now…I have a lot of experience with nitros,,,this is my first gas buggy,,,I did contact king motor,,,they are sending me another tx/rx…I think it’s the rx…
hopefully the new flysky will fix the issue then tazzzz (y),
if i were you i'd just run along the lengths of the servo wires as well, make sure they havn't been pinched anywhere along there length

Yeah,,I checked all the wiring and connections,,,everything is okay in that dept. it might even be the tx ,,I went through the buggy with a fine tooth comb…we’ll see when they send the new units,,I’m sending back my unit per their request…I’m curious to see what they find…thanks for the comeback,,highly appreciated…I’ll let you know what the results are and pass it on in case someone else has the issue…🇺🇸👈🚘. TAZZZZ

Does it do it all the time or only when the motor is running?
All the time,,haven’t started the engine,,,not going to until the issue is resolved,,right now nothing works…Thankyou for the comeback…🇺🇸👈🚘…TAZZZZ
Just curious what battery are you using to power the reciever and servos? If your using a lipo the stock servos may not be rated for high voltage.
No,,I’m using the battery that it came with. a NIMH 3000 mah…6v. thankyou..🇺🇸👈🚘. TAZZZZ

That rules out interference from the plug then. :unsure:
Yeah,, I called king motor,,they are sending me a tx/rx unit….could be the tx that has problems,,I’m sending them my tx/rx back to them…as they requested…I guess they are going t check it out….thanks..🇺🇸👈🚘. TAZZZZ

Kill switches are pretty easy to hook up BTW. We all run some version of one. So ask for help if you get lost.
I appreciate it greatly I will definitely ask for help…if I’m not sure I’ll get a hold of you all…hoping for the best…first I’m in the process of fixing my glitching issue,,,,,means a lot to me for all your help if needed, thanks a million 🇺🇸🚘👈..TAZZZZ

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks