Global Warming? Thunder in the Snow 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom3624

As we're nearly approaching Spring, days are getting longer, ambient temperatures a tad warmer - IT SNOWED AGAIN !!!
If I were up in the hills of the Pennines, or Snowdonia and the Lake District, I might understand it - but this is boring old St Helens - pretty low, flat and temperate.
Woke up this morning, opened the curtains, and all was white - only one thing to do - AGAIN !!
Problem was I blew one of the new tyres off it's rim - I'll probably have to clean as much old superglue off as possible before gluing again, but never mind. I put the studded tyres back on again!
Couple of photos for you. :clown:
This is the aftermath - no-one to take photos of the laughter, when it was in progress!!
Rhinos and Savoxes are supposed to be relatively waterproof I believe ... !!

Last edited:
yea al, wots going on will this winter ever end, looks like you had fun tho.i was all set for an outing today but called it off would have been a mud bath:no:ended up in the bug house at liverpool museum with my little lad.

Agree with ya there Pablo ! When is this naff weather going to naff off ?? !!
Looks like you had fun in the snow again Al ! Shame about the new tyres, sure you will sort it though.
Those alloy wheels are LUURRRRVELEEEE !!!!!!!!:clown::clown:

Agree with ya there Pablo ! When is this naff weather going to naff off ?? !!
Looks like you had fun in the snow again Al ! Shame about the new tyres, sure you will sort it though.
Those alloy wheels are LUURRRRVELEEEE !!!!!!!!:clown::clown:

yea mate its been grim, was putting my wheels on last night and found the the tyre was ripping away from the beadlock:no: think some hard hostiles will be a good idea for mine now, bit disapointed with the prolines good grip but not to tuff, was going to put the dirtbusters back on but there like driving on ice:clown::clown:

Tell you what 'though, it parted company from the wheel, THEN ACCELERATED!!
Must have been spinning as it left!! :clown::clown:
I did laugh, not cry, particularly as I had to ( :clown::clown: ) put the old tyres on with the studs in.
The new ones gripped quite well as it happened. So it's a good sign. Still did a few donuts ... :clown:
Then I did LOADS more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body side mounts and roll cage - alloy - off Ebay believe it or not.
The main front body mounts I believe are KCR (King Cobra Racing) and came with the truck - it had an all alloy front end, cable discs (part knacked now replaced with the hydros) and the KCR front and rear Monster bumpers and skids - THESE ARE NOT VERY SOLID IMO - sorry, but should take a hit at least once - THEY DON'T (or maybe it's me going a little fast? !!! )

Yeah, defo had fun. I 'was doing my bit for the local community' as I call it, to clear the snow - yeah right, but it worked all the same - my path's clear, neighbours' not!!
Alan.

Howdy and greetings!
Sherdley sounds great, but it's always full of families.
I just have 10-15 minutes' blast just outside the house on the Shires - I'm 'at the bottom, around the corner' of one of the cul-de-sacs. Not really much room, but gets the 'fix' for a short while.
Let me know if you fancy trying Sherdley - that or Taylor might be OK.
Pablo, Hyperpete and I have had several problems with the Parks Police in Liverpool - often difficult to define where you can and cannot go ...
Alan.

Howdy and greetings!
I just have 10-15 minutes' blast just outside the house on the Shires - I'm 'at the bottom, around the corner' of one of the cul-de-sacs. Not really much room, but gets the 'fix' for a short while.
Pablo, Hyperpete and I have had several problems with the Parks Police in Liverpool - often difficult to define where you can and cannot go ...
Alan.

yea what are the laws on rc cars in public park space do any exist??? it was just last week that merseyside police got a warning from the civil avaition auhority for running there drone rc spy helicopter without a liecence and could be looking at a £2000 fine. so they don,t even know the laws themselves???????????????????/

Howdy and greetings!
Alan.

Ye Alan we will have to go out sometime and a few other of my mates have 1/5th and 1/6th scale.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks