God has a funny way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recon8541

Reading the Rules!
paybacks are hell. As some of you saw my post the other day drinking beer in the Florida sunshine....this morning it is at present 32*f outside...WTH?? I moved here for warm sunny weather.....I want my money back lol!

Recon8541 - I've always heard FL was warm and sunny myself. The first time I went down there it was a recording breaking cold and it was actually SNOWING in FL. Been there a few times since, but never really liked it much.

-Michael

woodie you can just call me recon lol. I love florida, the weather is generally always wonderful, and even now a few hours after my original post, its 60f outside and highs of 72f presicted for today...looks like anutter sunshine and beer day!

Sned some of that warm weather my way. It's 17 here now. Damn, I should be outside grilling, lol. Wouldn't be the first time I have done that.

You guys can cry me a river ..
it's friggin -25 to -31 here with wind chill ..
i am Canadain but i hate the COLD ! insert swear words here .........
but one good things is we bought a Hot Tub .. and sitting in it while it snows is the only good thing i can say about being outside in the cold ..

paybacks are hell. As some of you saw my post the other day drinking beer in the Florida sunshine....this morning it is at present 32*f outside...WTH?? I moved here for warm sunny weather.....I want my money back lol!
poop, Id kill for a 32 degree day..lol..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks