Going from bad to worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

My mine friday started badly and it looks like its carried it over to the weekend.

Had to race around trying to get some brake rotors for a Mazda RX-8 that is currently competing in Targa Tas. Did over 100kms getting them, got them on a plane, while the part is on the plane the RX-8 hits a tree while competing and writes itself off. While sourcing the parts I get a flat tyre.

Fixed that up today, then rear end someone coz I assumed he was going to merge, my mistake I know but still not a good couple of days, damage aint too bad but its a company car (new mazda 6 diesel, i work for mazda).

Damn :cursing:

LOL, no don't recall doing either of those things. at least I had a good run with the rc today which is a nice change.

i hope thats it for the bad luck for me for a while.

I've been having a week like that !!
1. FG MT misfire - working on it.
2. Promised GBP820 visa refund for wife - after 2 months was told to write in.
3. Microwave fizzed to halt - got Panasonic replacement - that's failed!!
4. 5 weeks' of weekly reports for Mexico trip - boss calls me in for update, then asks what happened as hasn't read any reports yet ..... :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
THINGS, CAN ONLY GET BETTER ... THEY CAN ONLY GET BETTER ... ... !!!! :laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks