Going out for a bash tomorrow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Stanley storage set for £6 from Focus DIY when they were having the closing down sale. Got 1 large (approx 450x400) and 2 half size boxes all with individual tubs inside. Bargain :D Got all my screws, nuts, bolts etc all in different tubs with room for cable ties, loctite, spark plugs etc etc. They make it dead easy to throw in the back of the car. Also got a separate steel storage box for my spares which is rammed to the top and another box full of wheels :rolleyes:

thats what I was thinking....

tools and some general spares can go into the top box and that can be thrown into the boot to take with me....

of I could make a tow bar and trailer and just drive the baja to where ever I'm going....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

good vid dwarfy,
is that marder your beetle? or u got 2? just decided what me 2 lads are getting of santa? it was taking some hammer told lunchbox, are they standard motor? looked fast.
rossendale is that manchester or doncaster or neither?

good vid dwarfy,
is that marder your beetle? or u got 2? just decided what me 2 lads are getting of santa? it was taking some hammer told lunchbox, are they standard motor? looked fast.
rossendale is that manchester or doncaster or neither?

The marder is my marder - beetle is another 1 so yes got 2 :D The Lunchbox can take a right beating and that is totally standard. He broke the plastic steering servo saver on a bad landing off camera but apart from than its been faultless. The handling is not the best but they are classic, great fun, ideal for kids and for £85 for the kit an absolute bargain :D

I bought a Stanley storage set for £6 from Focus DIY when they were having the closing down sale. Got 1 large (approx 450x400) and 2 half size boxes all with individual tubs inside. Bargain :D Got all my screws, nuts, bolts etc all in different tubs with room for cable ties, loctite, spark plugs etc etc. They make it dead easy to throw in the back of the car. Also got a separate steel storage box for my spares which is rammed to the top and another box full of wheels :rolleyes:

I bought the missus something from Ann Summers.....something to do with her large box....????

I have to order a few bits up to get mine running again....just got myself another tool chest to keep all the r/c stuff in....£65 from b&q... that should help keep my spares and workshop a bit tidier...:lol:

http://reviews.diy.com/2191-en_gb/11227745/reviews.htm

Thats brilliant for 65.00p Are they closing the shop or were they on special?
J

Thats brilliant for 65.00p Are they closing the shop or were they on special?
J

not closing just on offer....less than half price...its all together and I am fairly impressed with it...good ball bearing slides too..nice matt black finish...If I had the cash and space in my workshop I would buy a couple more..

marder looking good mate,ive just stripped my lay gear again!!!!, i think my jp has a hair line crack!!!
i cleaned it up good,then took it out the other day in the wet,it ran for around 2 min,got real dirty,then stripped the gear lol,but then again,ive bashed it hard in the last 10 months,and i can honestly say ive only broken 1 rod end,2 plastic small mounts and my old plastic gear plate, but what a waste of time cleaning it lol, but i do love the marder, its pretty loud and abruptive!

Back