Going To New York Next Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick C

Myself and the girlfriend are going to New York next wednesday and im looking for suggestions on where to go and any good places to eat etc, ive done some reasearch already and have some ideas but i would be good to hear from people who have been there.

also any large scale modelshops?

cheers

if you do go you could meet up with a member from the site..

i went to corfu a few year back and meet up with a member of a r/c plane forum and it was great to meet someone with the same interests and he made us feel very welcomed into his house and also showed us some of the local places you wouldnt normally see..

that would be a good idea, however this bloody volcano isnt doing me any favours, and if i get there and suggest a meet up the missus will be the second volcano to go off :D

Sorry mate,not yours , I heard on the radio that the first into the UK is 07.00.But that is iffy>?!" Rick and Alan ,I will try to keep you updated as soon as.
J

Cheers J.,
Getting bored with free food, drink, plenty of sun, and beer, beach, ... AM I MAD ? .................. :D:D
I am coming back 'though !! :D:D

If we do get to meet before I return, you'll see I haven't been out too much - still coloured like a Brit !! :badair:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks