good 2.4 transmitter ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are always futaba 3vc for sticks and 3pk for wheel on ebay at good money. Other than a multiplex radio when I first started, I've always used futaba.

Futaba all the way. Wouldn't trust my really expensive toys with a cheap radio at all. Just my opinion.

Futaba all the way. Wouldn't trust my really expensive toys with a cheap radio at all. Just my opinion.

doesn't bother me much that its cheaper....i have killswitches on all mine from killer rc, So any glitches or failures and its going to shut down anyways.

yes I have a guy here in the us I get them from. im sure he would ship to you if you pay the extra shipping, He will cut breaks if you buy more than 1 at a time

yes I have a guy here in the us I get them from. im sure he would ship to you if you pay the extra shipping, He will cut breaks if you buy more than 1 at a time

ok sounds tempting mate .. whats the damage for a few ? as you can get them on fleebay for £10 each delivered !

may not be much cheaper but I always order from him as I get them in 2 days, only other places to order come from china and takes 2 weeks

got the gt3b through post today 1st glance very good works very well and love the settings i have 2 receivers both binded but thought each receiver you bind you could set the setting for each but seems not ! if i turn on all my cars they all work together

did you bind each receiver to a different model on the controller or did you bind them both to the same model?

not sure would have to find out.......turn the rx on with the bind plug in it and don't turn on the TX and it should unbind.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks