Good servo for kraton 1/5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for suggestions on a good servo for an arrma kraton 8s?
Big one or small one?
60 mm steering servo i always recommend the 75 kg rovan servo..cheep and great value for money,check this video..
In the end of video i show the power of that servo, i use it on all my 1/5 scale builts, never had a problem with them...

Last edited:
Big one or small one?

60 mm steering servo i always recommend the 75 kg rovan servo..cheep and great value for money,check this video..

In the end of video i show the power of that servo, i use it on all my 1/5 scale builts, never had a problem with them...
I will check them out I have everything else except the servo.
S9120.
https://www.spektrumrc.com/product/...ess-metal-gear-surface-servo/SPMSS9120BL.html

The measurements are so critical to re use the servo saver.

This servo works great.
I have the exb idk if it already comes w the servo saver or not or the mount. I might have to get it all new

Last edited:

I have the exb idk if it already comes w the servo saver or not or the mount. I might have to get it all new
Only 60$ for the servo...

Only 60$ for the servo

Install the servo saver on the new servo...

JX Servo PDI-HV2070MG https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VBDWZVJ

cheap and works great. I have them in my k8s, dbxl-e and rovan f5. never had one go bad and they've survived wet conditions without claiming water resistance.

I believe it's the same servo that primalrc sells and everyone on arrma forums loves that thing for the arrma 8s rigs.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks