Goodies have arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
UPS knocked today at 08.30 with a B-I-G box, guess what was inside:D:D:D yep....my cars I bought off ebay.The seller included a handful of batteries,one being new in box (Venom 3000) chargers,oil and the hand set (Multiplex).
The Leopard looks like new and the EK4 has no wear on it just dusty (looks like a shelf queen)..(Keith you know what I'm talking about:clown:). The Beetle body has little signs of use as does the Thunder tiger (which will be going on ebay SOON!) Just havnt got time to play at the moment as I am getting married tomorrow:( .Here are a few pics for you to look at,tell me what you think.
J

Last edited:
That's a Leopard chassis you lucky SOB...

and an original ek4, can tell by the head. version 1. and tell the buyer to move the feed nipple back on the pipe, it makes a big difference

Nice Buy man...

You always find the best deals.. All those buggy re-sells you will eventually get an FG F1 Competition model...

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks