got fg 4wd baja how much $ can i sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zap

I have a 4wd fg baja its got a 30.5cc head,chrome fan cover hi tec servos stadium wheels and baja wheels hydro breaks .I don't use it now so i was thinking how mutch to sell it and is any one interested .Im in sydney .I don't know if i should just put in away as i may pick up the hobby in the future let me know what ya think .thanks

my opinion is this, you will never get your money back in rc. its always a loss. doesn't matter how many hop-ups or extra parts you have, it will be a loss. i have regreted the sale of every single rc. if you think your gona get back in sometime then just keep it. clean it up real good, put it on a shelf somewhere. one day someone will ask,"hey, whats that" and you'll light up say hold on, I'LL SHOW YOU!! thats all it takes. sometimes i just don't have the money OR time for this hobby. so i let it sit. i'll get a big contract or take the winter off and im back in it. and all i have to do is open my shop door. when i would get bored with nitro i would sell it all. then it would cost me a "mint" to get back in. and for what? a couple hundred bucks? i am just getting back in after maybe 6 months away.(not so long), but all i did was go to the gas station and fuel up. so even if you could hustle $1000.00 for it, have know idea what its worth, but then what? are you hungry? poor? jobless? need a place to live? and at that point, $1000.00 isnt going to get you far anyway... so you should just spend $3.00 IN FUEL AND GO HAVE FUN! no, really. i don't know what your rig is worth, but if it was me, knmowing that i will eventually get back into this hobby, i wouldnt sell it at all..

Last edited:
Try to sell it locally first since shipping overseas will not be cheap. You may get the right buyer and that's the trick. If you sell it for what you want to get then great otherwise just keep it.

Also depending on when in the future you want to get back into it there will; be more to choose from and better designs.

Wish i had some spare cash right now cos i'd buy it off you, the landscaping business is a bit slow at the moment.

I found with selling models in the past as one piece isn't worth it, all my hopped up nitro's i parted out on ebay and easily got over double what i would have if i'd sold it in one piece.
keep hold of it for now or you might regret it...if you still want out in about 3mths let me know...

Don't sell it if you have a slight thought of getting back in again. Only reason to sell is to fund another or financial problems, other then that keep it. I don't think you will ever get your money out of it and it will cost you more to get back into it.
Get a spot that you can tear it down completely and have some fun shinning the bits and polishing with some Mothers polish for a few months.:cool2:

Thanks every one I have bought a goped last weekend and yesterday i pulled the 30.5 out of my fg and put it in the ped so now i think ill just keep the fg and try another pipe and engine combo maybe 27.2 zenoah and a low mid range pipe.but for now im go pedding.

Thanks every one I have bought a goped last weekend and yesterday i pulled the 30.5 out of my fg and put it in the ped so now i think ill just keep the fg and try another pipe and engine combo maybe 27.2 zenoah and a low mid range pipe.but for now im go pedding.

if you want to sell the roller let me know...I'm definitely interested...my work order book is filling up quite nicely now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks