Got My Buggy - Loctite Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csnow

Got my XD buggy today :D

Wow, this thing is a lot bigger than it looks in pictures and videos :w00t:

I want to do some preventative maintenance on her before her maiden voyage. I have ordered new servos and a new radio along with a jetpro pipe.

What should I take apart to loctite?

Do the stock wheels and tires hold up or should I order the HPI adapters and get some new shoes? If so, what wheels and tires do you recommend?

Thanks...

Chris

color means

Got my XD buggy today :D

Wow, this thing is a lot bigger than it looks in pictures and videos :w00t:

I want to do some preventative maintenance on her before her maiden voyage. I have ordered new servos and a new radio along with a jetpro pipe.

What should I take apart to loctite?

Do the stock wheels and tires hold up or should I order the HPI adapters and get some new shoes? If so, what wheels and tires do you recommend?

Thanks...

Chris
everything!
Blue loctite - can still be remove if need be. Loctite everything. I noticed when we're done bashing my friend's buggy a lot of these nuts and bolts get very loose, so now we have preflight check before we go bashing, kinda like a pilot before flight.
Red Loctite - Swearing inducing material :D better be sure you want that nut or screw in that spot for good. Though a mini torch might help. Did it before. I hope you don't already know this or I'd feel like a dumbass :D

Blue loctite it is. I will take the entire buggy apart.

Any comment on the tires? Do the foams and rubber hold up?

I have one of the old school trucks and I did the nuts that hold the tires on. Haha nuts. Anyway just a pointer u can use. use red

r2

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks