got my car ready for decide and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaellfc95

i got my car ready for decide checked the electronics were working and the throtle servo didnt move so i striped it dow b4 and forund one of the parts on the sercit board has melted has any one else had this ?? its only had about 2 tanks throw it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im gona ring rcmodlez tomoz and see what thay say
thanks
michael

the standard servos not meant to be to good mate , but saying that i got 7months out of my ones, rc pitstop in southport doing bluebird metal gear,d servo for £20, but ring rc modelz 1st and see wot they say.

the standard servos not meant to be to good mate , but saying that i got 7months out of my ones, rc pitstop in southport doing bluebird metal gear,d servo for £20, but ring rc modelz 1st and see wot they say.

i will should i keep the mettle gears out of this one ?

I bought two of these cars, both steering servos went bad, one the second time I run it, and 1 throttle servo dumped thus far, Both of the steering servos smelled burnt when i pulled them out.

I bought two of these cars, both steering servos went bad, one the second time I run it, and 1 throttle servo dumped thus far, Both of the steering servos smelled burnt when i pulled them out.

ye thats the throtle serove i need to seand it to rcmodlez tomoz and thay will send me a new one

Are they oging to replace with the same servo, or upgrade free of charge?
If it's the same, it's worth asking if they'll upgrade, what options they have, ... hold back before they suggest there's extra to pay ... perhaps you'll get it at no extra cost.
Worth a try anyway. Put something decent in.
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks