got my new car :) (ht2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaean

wee. sold my harm bx2 a few months ago to make way for this. got it for a complete steal so i lost no money :)

came with loads of wheels and tyres, 2 bodyshells, megatech front harm hydro brakes, used my esp 27.2 engine and radio gear from the bx2 :)

durability is fantastic, worst thing i have broken so far are the front arm pins (they bend if you land very badly) but its such a beast, steering is so dammed fast and it handles like its on rails :)

got a fair few mods on it to. elcon big big bore rear shocks (fantastic units with loads of dampening, over 4 times as much as the stock evo units) and elcon large bore on the front (same legnth as the rear shocks but the arms max travel keeps them overall shorter than the rear shockers) so it hanles our rough track great :)also got the quick mount engine kit so 3 screws and the engine is out (dream for washing the chassis) also the drive train comes out with 4 screws and the front end and rear end come out with 4 :)

can get the car apart down to a barde plate in 20 mins :)

jsut added a rn tuning stainless exhaust and stinger and i picked up over 25 suspension arms and laods of shock towers/servo saves and rear diff carriers for a measley £70 quid on ebay :) (priced it all up new and all in they cam to over £1100 gbp woth of kit) so i have enough spares for this seasons racing, if i get another chassis plate i could near enough build another car :)

anyway some piccys :)

horclean1.jpg

horclean10.jpg

horclean11.jpg

horclean12.jpg

horclean2.jpg

horclean3.jpg

horclean4.jpg

horclean5.jpg

horclean6.jpg

horclean7.jpg

horclean9.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/aaran_album/harm and woodys/hormannht27.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks