got myself a losi 5ive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evopower

don't know if i gonna change the motor for a stevo engine yet

b351ab02.jpg

b289922f.jpg
cb1ecdc1.jpg

what and get shot of a bzm wow but then again stevos mcd w5 was about the fastest car i saw at the lsor in essex it was humming around the track very impresive even had 3 wheels on at one point

its very nice yes wasnt sure on the losi's when they first came out but there huge and seem the best car out the box at the mo with a bzm its going to hussle

Jase, you know if you take out the BZM engine and then push the car round it'll be a lot quicker - stick a stevo or oddie engine in it, you know it makes sense.

hello mike

still not to sure yet mate , these bzm motors are meant to be monsters.

still brand new so might sell it for the right money !

If they were that good all the racers would use them. Too fancy over complicated and way too expensive.

you could say that about ever motor mike

i ran a g4z motor for 2 years cracking motor but there is only a few around

hobby centre another good motor , no one runs

modelsport good motor

think its peoples personal preference really mike

that motor and pipe set up is supposidly monsterous,should have tried them before you replaced them mate. i knows bzms arnt liked by racers but they go extreemly well,over priced is true also heard a few horror stories on the pistons cracking...

its a gorgous truck , i love them and you definatly get alot for the money.
They are quite heavy, any idea in what engines going in, there are loads of great motors around at the moment and some are tuned for the losi 5 for extra torque .
i guess your racing it on track ?

Last edited:
i was going to try the motor , but its sold now for a good price :D

bart pipe was to loud for the brca regs , and yes i will be racing.

after runing g4z motors over the last 3 years , after speaking to chirs from G4z hes making me a monster g4z big mama motor at a very good price.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks