Got sand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggynutt

Ok so my goal is to get my buggy thowin some sand. I brought it to the dunes last week and was very disappointed. Need someone to give me some pointers or a good read for getting this up to the task. I have been looking for some good info for the last couple days and haven't found anything that tells me how the guys are getting these buggies so damn fast in the sand. Thanks

If you are still running stock motor that is the first upgrade you need to do. Look at the gizmotor rcmk full mod less than 400 and will run with a obr reed motor. also get the vrc big bore pipe to go with it.

If you are still running stock motor that is the first upgrade you need to do. Look at the gizmotor rcmk full mod less than 400 and will run with a obr reed motor. also get the vrc big bore pipe to go with it.

Yeah I would love tobut the wife at this moment said no more expensive rc crap. Lol. I may have to sell a rig or 2 so I can build this thing. Thanks for the help and info. Looking up that stuff now and then going to count my pennies.

I hear you got rid of the wife a few years ago and no girl friend so I can spend it how I want. Don"t even miss the wife when running the buggy because they sound so much alike. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks