Got The New Lid on My MTXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I love the see through windows. Do you know if it was their first press or something because they looked like that in the demos they gave before the truck released but when it released the windows where those awful grayshaded stickers and behind them just the write plastic. Yours looks much nicer.

Very nice. I love the see through windows. Do you know if it was their first press or something because they looked like that in the demos they gave before the truck released but when it released the windows where those awful grayshaded stickers and behind them just the write plastic. Yours looks much nicer.

Not sure, but I think your rite. The original black body was that way. I'll have to check and see if its just painted white on the inside, or white plastic. If its just paint, there are ways to remove it, just on the window areas.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks