Got Them FG ST Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterTrash

:scooter: Hi Timmahh, Well I finely got thoes new tires & Insert's for the beadlock's:cup-3: I am still mounting them. I will Post some Pic's. soon. PS: I E-Mailed them instead of pm. They probley read the E-Mail also!:nono: FGSTBeadlock-1.jpg GreenFoams.jpg

I got a couple sets, they are VERY nice. I can also tell u, those green inserts, SUCK!! i Ripped 2 trying to get them on.

Hey scooter I was checking out your MT in the other thread.Nice wheelie bar.Do you run 16/48 gears?And do you have the stock 26cc engine?If so will it wheelie with this combo?Here is a pic of mine,I like the beetle body better.:cool2: :)

SANY0011.gif

Me 2

:( Hi No Moa, I know the feeling, I Ripped 1 my self. Then I started to use more Dish sope. I Supper Glued the 1 back together & got it on. I Still have not got to use them yet! How do they handle as far as bounce goes & all?
I got a couple sets, they are VERY nice. I can also tell u, those green inserts, SUCK!! i Ripped 2 trying to get them on.

Hi frumpy, i have the 18/46 on my monster beetle. Race ported 26 done by krikke, and a samba pipe. It will wheelie pretty much on demand at anything below 1/2 throttle. Sometimes even above. It actually is pretty sick.

Home made Wheelie Bar

:scooter: Hi Frumpy, Yes I have the stock 26cc engine with the JetPro Pipe & the 16/48 Gearing that came with it! I can't keep the front end on the ground! LOL Wheelies on command!:cup-3: Thanks, it took me 3 or 4 tryes to get it the way I wanted it! You can see some of the trial's & error's:beta: Here-> http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/MY88HD/Wheelie%20Bar/ 9-29-2006-14.jpg

Last edited:
yea, Scoot, i hear ya. those sure are purdy rims!!!
i bet more will be seeing the light. it just takes a bit of time before they leave, the faster they can find this and the baja forum the better for them.
the BS wont be tolerated here, and i for one appreciate it.

Timmahh

:( Hi No Moa, I know the feeling, I Ripped 1 my self. Then I started to use more Dish sope. I Supper Glued the 1 back together & got it on. I Still have not got to use them yet! How do they handle as far as bounce goes & all?

The newest set i have with the green inserts, i don't know. Never run them.
The other set i got used, work really good, very little bounce.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks