graphite spray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougStar

Well Known Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
a few months i started a thread about getting some D_ _ L_ _ _ ( please fill in the blancks all you sick puppies;))
i got some yesterday(y) I have such a positive situation with how i came to get some.
google gave me nothing local straight off the bat... found a company that whole sales it but had to buy a case x6 cans(n)and id have to be a motor spares shop to be able to even think about getting some?. i was given the reps number that distributes in my area. he was such a cool guy :cool:. said he had some and he came by my house and delivered it free of charge. (y):D so my faith in people being genuine has so been restored just wish more people where so keen to help

Last edited:
Very cool. I have often used graphite powder which I got from locksmiths because they use it to spray into locks that has got stuck. Its awesome for many things. Squeeky doors e.g But I just get it in one of those containers chefs use to keep their sauces with a small nozzle. So it gets everywhere. I would love to have it in a can like this.

Graphite and Teflon (PTFE) "dry" type lubes are excellent for hidden areas that require lube but will be susceptible to debris intrusion. Many people instinctively reach for WD40, but WD40 is NOT a lubricant, it's a penatrating solvent that's designed primarily as a W-ater D-ispersal . WD has TONS of great usages but lubrication isn't one of them.

Last edited:
a few months i started a thread about getting some D_ _ L_ _ _ ( please fill in the blancks all you sick puppies;))
i got some yesterday(y) I have such a positive situation with how i came to get some.
google gave me nothing local straight off the bat... found a company that whole sales it but had to buy a case x6 cans(n)and id have to be a motor spares shop to be able to even think about getting some?. i was given the reps number that distributes in my area. he was such a cool guy :cool:. said he had some and he came by my house and delivered it free of charge. (y):D so my faith in people being genuine has so been restored just wish more people where so keen to help
View attachment 50915
View attachment 50917
That's very nice of that guy ? also I remember the DL thread ?? it was great ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks