GRP has a new 1/5 scale onroad tire out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter5200

GRP has a new tire out it is called a P2. The inside of the tire has softer rubber than the outside, the outside is harder. Has anyone here tried this new tire yet? If you have tried it what do you think of it??

the p2 is p1 inside and p3 outside. the p4 is p3in p5out. the testing I have done shows it is all temp related. track temp 80 to 90 p1, 85 to 100p2,95 to 115 p3,110 to 125p4,125 and over p5. this is with using tire warmers to preheat the tires.

I'm new to on-road,, but I noticed my new car comes with p3, & p5 tires. Not doing any racing, but ready to try some different tires for comparesion

and by the way do not get them rc-car-online. get them from grp only 23euros a piar.http://www.grpgandini.it/index.php?...=shop.browse&category_id=101&Itemid=6&lang=en you pay no vat. rc-car-online should not be charging vat to customers in the us. that is value added tax for europeans only. they just pocket it when we buy from the us. when I asked them why they were charging me vat the reply I got was this covers the cost for lost items sent to us. bull poop this is a ripoff . I only use them if I can't find the part anywhere else. all the other shops take off the vat(19%) when they see you are in the us.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks