Gt3c... range issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I'd be talking about this because before I made my upgrade it wasnt an issue. The antenna stuck pretty well outside the rc but now it needs to rest in an area that's more closely inside and trips my killswitch when in 30ft away. So now I'm thinking about soldering a male antenna connector to the wire and purchasing a larger 2.4ghz antenna. Think this might solve the range issue?

Never thought I'd be talking about this because before I made my upgrade it wasnt an issue. The antenna stuck pretty well outside the rc but now it needs to rest in an area that's more closely inside and trips my killswitch when in 30ft away. So now I'm thinking about soldering a male antenna connector to the wire and purchasing a larger 2.4ghz antenna. Think this might solve the range issue?

You can buy longer antenna wires . Search on Amazon.

Thinking about this, it's kinda funny in a way. My very first radio for my heli was an old arse flysky 6 channel. It was 2.4 but no digital trims or anything like that. It never had rage issues and a tiny little short antenna.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks