Harms Solo...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

No, it's not a Star Wars joke. I was wondering who makes these engines? Are they Zens? I remember reading somewhere about "The Solo basic" and I think there were more "styles" available. Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
Trip..

When I got my MacF1 the options were either Solo or Zenoah....TBH I don't think the Solo's are around anymore.

Oh OK, were they like a Zen? I am only asking because I have a buddy that is thinking about picking one up for like $25. So, we were hoping if anything was wrong with it, maybe Zen parts may work.

His delusional planning is to stuff it into his POS Cen Genisis!!!! Lmao

Thanks,
Trip..

They were very much like a Zen in outside appearance, only 23cc though and not sure what the internal sizes were.

not to sure what if any zen parts would work, you could prolly use carb/ manifold maybe, possibley flywheel and clutch housing. but i think there were some differances in the cylinder cases ect. maybe even mounting points. did the G2Ds have different mounting points?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks