Has anyone here ordered from Big Boys Toys??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemall

I placed an order on Tuesday and while completeing checkout their site stated I could pay via paypal but they did not give me an actual way to do so,the checkout also said that after placing my order I was to call and submiy my credit card info. I completed checkout and attempted to call afterwards,no answer. I have been calling them ever since and emailing with no response. Should I just take my business elsewhere?

i used to order from them when i had my fg, the original owner sold the business so not sure what they are like now...before they were on the ball, now it may seem otherwise...i do know it's a one man show so maybe on vacation...who knows

I ordered an FG 10/10. Heard nothing since.
I called them from England on several occasions and got their phone mail. They never returned my call.
I have emailed them several times, no response.
I have left messages in their guest book. No reply !

Before I gave up on them I spoke with one of their suppliers and they hadn't heard from BBT since January this year.

IMHO they have stopped trading, otherwise why would they treat their customers so badly.

Strange then, that their website/ordering system still takes orders! Their phone takes messages.

All rather strange. I have given up hope.

Big Boys Toys Memphis

Anyone in Memphis able to confirm or otherwise that BBT is still trading ?

Regards Rojie

I ordered an FG 10/10. Heard nothing since.
I called them from England on several occasions and got their phone mail. They never returned my call.
I have emailed them several times, no response.
I have left messages in their guest book. No reply !

Before I gave up on them I spoke with one of their suppliers and they hadn't heard from BBT since January this year.

IMHO they have stopped trading, otherwise why would they treat their customers so badly.

Strange then, that their website/ordering system still takes orders! Their phone takes messages.

All rather strange. I have given up hope.

I ordered parts from them a couple of years ago
Being in UK, I didn't expect express service, but after a month, I thought I should have received something.
If I remember, it did eventually come, but when trying to communicate, there were no replies, nothing, nada!!
Al.

Big Boys Toys

I ordered parts from them a couple of years ago
Being in UK, I didn't expect express service, but after a month, I thought I should have received something.
If I remember, it did eventually come, but when trying to communicate, there were no replies, nothing, nada!!
Al.

Hi Al,

I still check their website daily, and it still functions, and is quite good !

I have waited since 10/10 and heard nothing. I leave occasional messages in their guest book. Nothing.

My 10/10 order was for big bucks too !

To all readers, order but don't hold your breath !

Best wishes to all for 2014 Rojie

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks