Has anyone run series and parallel lipo setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan K.

I'm getting tired of swapping batteries. I have 12 x 4S 5000Mah 60C lipos that I run in pairs in series (8S 5000mah). I get about 8-10 min run time which blows. I usually run about 70% capacity which leaves me at ~3.80/cell when I'm done. I don't like to abuse my batteries by running them too low. Has anyone tried running both in series and parallel? I want to achieve 8S 10000mah. I can stack them and wiring might be a bit messy, but just want to get thoughts on any problems such as weight or problems keeping balanced cells, etc. I'm planning on stacking 2 on each side and maybe velcro strap them together. Mine is a Kershaw brushless converted DBXL.

thanks.

I have MaxAmps 4S 6500mah with a 150c rating and I can run my Baja 5B any where from 30 to 45 minutes on a full charge, but after about 10 to 15 minutes I get bored of running it. The fastest I have had it clocked at was around 55mph which was cool. The price for MaxAmp batteries is a little stiff but they are well worth the cost.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks