Head rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the file size?
Format?

nm... it took a while to refresh the page. Looks nice, I may give it a try. I have done the side holes toward the exhaust side and helps a lot in keeping the engine cool and prevent carbon deposits, and smooth out the bridges lining to the intake side. Additionally lubricating holes in the wrist pin guides, create a channel around the neck of each guide to help the oil bath all across, instead of a cylinder with no orientation as to where the oil should go.

Last edited:
crankestein this is when I wished we lived close to each other. I bet if we spent the day together in my garage we could come up with one hell of a motor..

Yeah I hear ya...

That piston has good machining work on it.
You did that yourself? Or local machine shop, either way it seems very well done.

I did it my self. I have a lathe & a mill in my garage along with band saw, blast cab, sanders,grinders,tig,mig,oxac, I have got pretty much every thing you need to make just about anything for rc. I even made a carbon chassis for a fg 4w once. myrcbud has it now.

Good job, who knows, if you consider to do work for LSF members. I would send you the items, pistons, flywheels, etc.

Later via PM, email, text to set labor fees, shipping charges... if you do such work for others.

I have not checked the local machine shop but usually they have a minimum hour fee and its too much for this type of mods.

my machines are small manual ones. It takes up a lot of time to do even the smallest job. Sorry but with my health the way that it is(stage 4 cancer) I would not be reliable enough to get payed for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks