Heat Hobby service?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lins

Just wondering who bought their KMs from Heat Hobby, and how was the vehicle/service? They are the only US distributor selling the T1000 with the truck body currently. Thanks!

I just bought my 30.5cc T1000 from them. I had a broken shock end on the rear of my truck in the box. I'm assuming the box was banged up bad from shipping and broke it. I sent them an email with a couple pics of it and they sent me a complete new shock immediately. I had the replacement shock 2 days later. I would rate their customer service as GREAT by my experience.

I also just bought a new Rovan 26cc buggy from Dan on ebay. He is also a great guy and stands behind what he sells. Contact him and see if he can get you one with a truck body. He sells KM and Rovan and the Rovan truck is identical to the KM. Shoot him an email and see what he can do for you.

Yeah I bought my KM from Dan, great service from him.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Heathobby. Like I previously said their CS was great for me. I had bought a km baja buggy from him a couple years ago and now the T1000.

But like I previously said it won't hurt to ask Dan if he can get you a setup similar to the KM T1000. I know he will sell you a Rovan Terminator for around the same price.

They are both good guys to deal with based off of my experiences so far.

Last edited:
i have heard BOTH sides of the fence on Heat, good and bad. so i can say one way or other on them. now as far as Dan goes, i CAN vouch for him, i bought my T1000 off him, he has stood behind every thing on that truck, sent me replacement parts, etc... he definately is great to deal with.

I can say the Gizmo Motors in Bartow florida are awsome. I told them i had a problem with my new 30.5 CC engine that i was having problems with and they are sending me out a new engine over night so that i can drive it this weekend. They asked if i could ship my engine back.

they are very nice and great help!

no they are full service Hobby shop. i got my new engine today. They were completely concerned with me being happy. I need to send them my engine i got last week in my kit.

Im just saying they didnt need to just send a new engine, they could have given me a hard time. I will be purchasing all items from them.

i cant say that i would buy from heat hobby again. i have had a few issues with my km and they have done nothing to keep me happy as there policy states.

Edit : id like to change that they are sending me the parts to fix up my motor

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks