Helicopters !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks real nice that mate ! Just been watchin some vids of them on you tube.... THEY CAN FRIKKIN FLY UPSIDE DOWN !!!!:w00t: EH ?? HOW THE....??:w00t:

And a BARGAIN too ! Though a little over my (the wifes) budget.

Maybe once I'm used to my SR 120 !!.............:D

(Copied from the "Deeside" thread... to the right place !!;))

Well....Its been a HELI day for me today !

Finally got to Steve Webb Models in frodsham to get my Xmas prezzy Blade 120 SR. Looks AWESOME ! CANT WAIT to play with it, but the Mrs is keepin it til xmas day ! BOOO ! (BTW - GREAT service at Steve Webb)

BUT..... while in the shop he was playing with a 3 channel micro "Twister" heli (Infra red control) which was only £25 and looked like tons of fun..... so I bought one !

Just given it the maiden flight now.... ITS ACE !! (SERIOUSLY INTENSE experience flying it ! - trying to get my head round 3 channels !)
Very controllable and very stable (its a co-axial) I'm stunned what you can get for £25 !
Its all metal frame /tail /skids etc ! Ace bit of kit for the money. Off to fly again now !!

Oh and my flight sim arrived today too !!! WALL TO WALL HELIS !!!! :lol:

(Copied from the "Deeside" thread... to the right place !!;))

Well....Its been a HELI day for me today !

Finally got to Steve Webb Models in frodsham to get my Xmas prezzy Blade 120 SR. Looks AWESOME ! CANT WAIT to play with it, but the Mrs is keepin it til xmas day ! BOOO ! (BTW - GREAT service at Steve Webb)

BUT..... while in the shop he was playing with a 3 channel micro "Twister" heli (Infra red control) which was only £25 and looked like tons of fun..... so I bought one !

Just given it the maiden flight now.... ITS ACE !! (SERIOUSLY INTENSE experience flying it ! - trying to get my head round 3 channels !)
Very controllable and very stable (its a co-axial) I'm stunned what you can get for £25 !
Its all metal frame /tail /skids etc ! Ace bit of kit for the money. Off to fly again now !!

Oh and my flight sim arrived today too !!! WALL TO WALL HELIS !!!! :lol:

selling the cars next now the bug has betten :D:D:D:D

Pete, Pete, Pete ..... however much the 'copter costs, multiply it by 2 - the 'wife factor'. Women are never 'nice' without payback !!!
THE ONLY RULE !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Al.

Pete, Pete, Pete ..... however much the 'copter costs, multiply it by 2 - the 'wife factor'. Women are never 'nice' without payback !!!
THE ONLY RULE !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Al.

TOO TRUE MATE !!!:lol::lol::lol:

Just spent the last hour on my flight sim. Its BRILLIANT !!:D
Well worth £20

But it is ROCK HARD to fly these things !! I need lots more practice!:w00t:

I'm getting to grips with the throttle, the cyclic, and the pitch for and aft............ but the roll left and right just bends my brain !!!!:lol:

So much to take in and think about. Its really INTENSE ! But I love it !

Even gave the Mrs a go :lol: She was in fits of laughter every time she smashed it into the floor !!

GREAT FUN !!!!:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks