Help !A set-up to get the RaceRunner onroad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fulgor72

Hi,
I would like suggestions on track to go onroad, among about a month I would go is compete at the top, given that my friends have FG EVO 6:ph34r:! (2WD)
So my long travel kits assembled and spring as the balloon, and wt-500 for oil, I also hard spring of silver are perhaps better? and black spring....
As oil what can put wt-1000 or wt-2000?
I should also bring down the chassis ..... but how?:helpsmilie:

Thanks.

The easiest way I guess would be to fit the medium shocks to youre high shock-towers, even though I took the cheapo route myself:

What I did was to cut the original springs in two. 5 rounds off the softest ends in the front and 4 rounds off the softest end in the rear. Then I turned the spring preloaders all the way down. I allso fastened the springs on the lower holes on the shock towers and the outer holes on the A arm. This way I got a really low setup with kinda flexible suspention, but not so flexible that it would hit the ground in sharp turns or throtteling up. I thought about limiting the A arms to so that the shock shafts wouldnt extend in sharp turns, but this wasnt a problem. This thing really hugs the ground in sharp turns and with my FG onroad-tires its on rails.

I was planning to use this setup in a race the other day, but it was heavy snow that day so it got canceled. I hope to try it out soon, though.

I have the original shock Med for front, I should find other 2 FG Med also for rear .... you have? (A good price! :D)

And 4 whell tire of eagle consumed, I think that should be good about 150mm diameter ........

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks