Help identifying a Technokit model.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
I just picked up my winter project.
Kind of stupid but I just got a Technokit site unseen other then a few pics. The price was right so even if its a bucket of bolts ill be fine. I do know it needs a diff.

As Im looking at the photos Im trying to figure out what model it is. I cant figure out if its an upgraded SuperSport or a moded GTS or what..... Lots of alloy and CF.

Any help would be great.

049.jpg

048.jpg

sure looks like it, Some nice Cars. almost nabbed one off ebay last yr.
i think you can install an FG or even a Harm Diff without issue. i do believe they are nearly identical in that matter.

seen you post over on HBF, and you MAY be able to get Techno Parts from FGHOPUPS.com the guy is an RCU memmber, and sells some nice items, though his first business is construction ( hes a builder too i think ), at one time, Mark was working on getting setup to sell Technos and parts here in the states. other than that, it Canada maybe or the UK.

Playing 2 thread catchup here.
Aww..... So there is some help for me. :)
VT and Tim...
Thanks.
Now that its identified, Im a happy camper.
I think my 300.00 was well spent.

Just the servos alone add up to that. It truly was a good find. It was listed on RCRacing for a month at 600.00 and not even a peep. He then dropped it to 350.00. A friend of mine lives a few miles from where it was and offered to drop in and take a look. It was hard for me to get him to admit he got it for me and to fork it over. LOL. I could see it was killing him not to have kept it for himself.

Heres a few more pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Playing 2 thread catchup here.
Aww..... So there is some help for me. :)
VT and Tim...
Thanks.
Now that its identified, Im a happy camper.
I think my 300.00 was well spent.

Your 300 was VERY well spent....

I've still got 2 local guys who sold the car and have parts so I've been pretty good... I ordered some stuff through technokit and got a bit of a run around and 6 weeks later I got most of what I needed and some parts were wrong...

The EXS and GT have totally different shocks than the TK99 E and EL... I ordered what I thought was going to be the progressive springs for my 99 and got the GTS shocks... Looks like they'll fit FG shocks...

I know a lot of parts from the FG will fit... My buddie bent a hinge pin on his FG and used one of my spares for the TKT... Hubs will fit... Diffs... gears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks