Help king motors drives in circles ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve30.5

Hello every one new here to the forum. i need help with my king motors 2 speed 30.5cc baja. only the second time running this i bought it use from some one 460.00 (claimed he only ran 1/2 tank threw it) and it came with some upgrades. what happened i was running my KM in a open field today and i had it moving at full throttle and all of the sudden it turned hard right flipped walked over picked it up went to take off and it was stuck going right i try to turn left it will only turn wheels to the straight position let controller in neutral position it stays turned about 75% when you turn right with controller it turns as far as the arms will allow it . this happened 3/4 threw my first tank of the day, ran awesome till all steering peices are on place and tight and if you turn the baja off and move steering manually it turn both directions 100% no binding turn it back on and it auto adjust to were wheels are over half turned to right any suggestion would be great other than i shouldn't have bought a clone

ive had this on my fg beetle it came down hard on one wheel making the servo horn jump teeth hence it only steering one way

time to get your hands dirty im afraid strip the steering down and check the servo and servo arm[horn] theres a good chance its jumped if it has turn handset and car on with horn removed then refit the horn

sadly it may also be the servo might be time for a upgrade best ask the hpi and clone runners they will help you better i only run fg's

As above, looks like you servo has jumped teeth..what servo do you have on it, if its the stock km then its time to upgrade to a decent 1...other than that do as Ren says and re-align the horn and see if that makes a difference...

servo is stamped Springrc sm-sb166m don't know if its stock or not because PO had changed a few things on it i will try resetting the horn for the time being gonna get a new servo anyway the one that's in it seems to be a little slower than i like also any one have any good suggestions on tires i have destroyed one stock rear tire already (blew up at high speed) i usually run in dirt and yards

Sorry lads, I was referring to the tire blow out. I remove the inner then wrap duct tape around the outside of the inner before re-installing. That stops the inner from expanding and causing blow outs. I have never had that problem.
And yes, a small piece on the servo horn should sort that problem (a small piece), otherwise you will not get the horn back on. It's better to replace the horn if it has jumped teeth, less pressure will cause it to jump next time.
Good luck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks