Help needed!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graphite 675

Hi guys, i`ve just purchased the MCD Monster Truck with the 29cc chang yung engine installed. I`ve just tried to fire it up for the first time and it isn`t havin any. I`ve checked both the fuel and the spark and both are fine!!
Any thoughts??
Cheers
Tim.

Hi guys, i`ve just purchased the MCD Monster Truck with the 29cc chang yung engine installed. I`ve just tried to fire it up for the first time and it isn`t havin any. I`ve checked both the fuel and the spark and both are fine!!
Any thoughts??
Cheers
Tim.

Hey Tim, does the truck have a kill switch (modded pico or BS or similar)? If so make sure the TX and RX are talking.

i take it you mixed gas around 25:1 filled tank, primed bulb, turned choke on, pulled a few times until it popped over, unchoked pulled a few times and it should start.

so you didnt get a pop? or get a pop over (sometimes its small) or maybe left it choked then flooded it out.

good ? from Hawai,Revo too. a remote kill switch or stuck manual one can stop it from running too.

sometimes new motor are a bit tough to start.
what are the l and h carb needles set at?

was probaly just geting a bit on the flooded side. and setting for the last 24 hrs let enough of the excess fuel to evaporate allowing you to start, im only guessing though.

glad its running!

Back