HELP OBR 31.8CC WONT START

Thread starter #1
Ive tried everything to get my losi 5-t to start. motor has compression and its getting a spark, i keep pulling but it doesn't even sound like it wants to start i even put the carb back to stock settings and readjusted the gap on the coil and checked the reeds but that wasn't the problem either. anyone have any ideas ?

Steve Macdonald

Flooded? Take out the plug, turn it upside down, pull the starter a few times and see what comes out.

If that doesn't work OBR has an instruction video on how to de-flood their engines by removing the carb and starting it. It burns any gas in crankcase but doesn't last long enough to cause any damage.

Sivels68

Ive tried everything to get my losi 5-t to start. motor has compression and its getting a spark, i keep pulling but it doesn't even sound like it wants to start i even put the carb back to stock settings and readjusted the gap on the coil and checked the reeds but that wasn't the problem either. anyone have any ideas ?
Air fire fuel and killswitch if installed..... What's last thing you changed related to those 4 items don't assume anything don't get frustrated and compound your problems

MGP

Did it ever run ? Or is it new and your trying to start it ? Did you install the carb ? Is it getting fuel ? If not getting fuel check and make sure the carb gaskets are installed properly and not blocking the pulse ports.