help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobbly

:helpsmilie: i was racing my baja around today a few jumps nothing big when the car stopped responding no steering or throttle so iam thinking it has to be receiver, the fail safe light is on but the servos have no movement when the car is switched on i have checked for loose connections and the batteries are fully charged.is their any way to test the receiver and servos ? as i cant afford to buy parts i don't need.any suggestions please.
THANK YOU

the easiest way is to plug them into another radio system, maybe take it to your local hobby shop, they may be able to help you diagnose it. Have you tried recharging the battery and putting fresh batteries into the transmitter?

fuly charged

the easiest way is to plug them into another radio system, maybe take it to your local hobby shop, they may be able to help you diagnose it. Have you tried recharging the battery and putting fresh batteries into the transmitter?

batteries are fully charged and the transmitter has fresh batteries, i only want to go to the shop as a last resort.if cant sort it by Tuesday i will give in to the lure of the retailer grrrrrrrrrrr
thanks

yeah unless you have a spare reciever or grab one from another rc if you have one then these probs can be tedious to sort out. have you tried unpluging the servos and powering the radio up - does it still go into failsafe, also have a good look at the antenna wire, is it damaged or cut?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks