Help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamin chicken

I have a Spektrum DX 3.0 and a Venom failsafe that kills the motor with the C button. It all worked fine and now when you try to kill the motor the light on the failsafe comes on but the motor stays running.....

venom is making a motor kill switch now too?
not sure, but i would think a loose connection too. or the venom is needing reprogramed or is just malfuntioning. i would try to reprogram, then if that don't work, remove and reinstall. if that don't work remove and trash it. lol

sorry i m not much more help, but i don't know the venom products very well. i tried one on my Tmaxx, it didnt work correctly and actually i got more glitching with it installed. so i binned it and wont buy another one of their items.

i tried on of the battery level units.

Let me try to clarify my anser a bit. The way a killswitch works is just like the killbutton on the engine. It interupts the signal from the coil to the spark-plug. So if the killswitch is reciving the failsafe signal, witch it probably does since the light is turning on, there cant be to many other things thats wrong than the connection itself.

You should allso hear a feint click-sound if you listen closely when the mercury switch turns on and off. If you cant hear anything it might be the failsafe thats busted as a mercury switch usually have between 10 000 - 100 000 uses in it.

Thank you I would have to say it's the Mercury switch since I hear no clicking anymore and now I know what happened to the 1st one I bought, at 40 bucks a pop I will not be buying a 3rd. Are there any other kill switches that will work on the 3rd ch. on my Spektrum that you know of......

ya that looks to be the ticket! appears to work with any radio, and for any loss of signal too. i think i ll be getting a couple of these units and selling my CBE i have yet to install.

T

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks