help with diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windeaze

could anyone tell me if i can put a diff in a monster truck out of any other fg as am new to large scale any help would be greatfull

jay

i take it youre standard plastic one has died you can just get the alloy diff case and swap all the insides over or look on ebay for a alloy second hand one thats how i got mine still going strong over 1 1/2 years later

got a alloy one in my marder realy strong look on ebay. get one 4 about £30 out last your truck. no more probs keep us poasted mate

only got it last weekend and it sounds like the diff has gone as under load u can hear clicking as if the gearing is slipping.

jay

those plastic cases crack. I did my mt one landing on throttle off a jump. alloy case is the way, even a duratrax or carson case will hold your gears. nutech case works too (I am running a nutech case, just shim the gears accordingly)

got round to stripping the truck down and found that the gear was worn so im hoping that its just that and not the diff so have ordered a new one and am gona try that first so got my fingers crossed i don't have to strip it back down

jay

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks