help with king motor radio gear having prob thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopycoopy

i have just got my king motor out the box charged everything over night and tried to bind it but when i swith the transmitter on then the car the servos lock up and the throttle servo twitches and does not respond to the transmitter , no streering or throtttle / break .... any one any ideas thanks ....

sorted it now there was a little confusion with the booklet i was putting the binding cable in the wrong place , anyways a little messing about and its sorted , thanks anyways .... :phone:

sorted it now there was a little confusion with the booklet i was putting the binding cable in the wrong place , anyways a little messing about and its sorted , thanks anyways .... :phone:

It should have already been binded??? Mine was! Also,with 2.4Ghz,it doesn't respond well in the 10 feet vicinity. I am running a 2.4Ghz wireless keyboard and mouse and if I turn my cars on they don't like it either.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks