Help with Rampage XT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redone

Hey yall....I'm new to this world. Just bought Rampage xt 3 weeks ago. Throttle/ braking servo fried already. Any recommendations for an upgrade? Hite seems to the most popular.
Cheers for any assistance....

Yes! Just use a good name brand servo that is waterproof. You don't need any high end digital brushless servos if your in it for fun. Just buy a 15kg metal gear waterproof servo. Use like one from traxxas for example they use all stainless leads and hold up well under 10 feet water. Point it water = failure. Metal gears kinda a must since you have it breaking as well. Normal servo brushed works just fine. Or can be like me and use twould 15kg digital brushless servos cause you like to waste money make custom parts to look cool lol that is a mt but get what im saying. Point is over kill not needed and waste money if your in it for fun! Get a nice futaba mg servo like 10-15kg water proof and you will be happy. Or another name brand one cause your servo failing is your whole kit running away and buy a damn auto kill! Lol always use auto kill of some kind killer bee makes a good one!1498663265172-933058858.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks