Help with rear suspension setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neeper

When comparing the angle of front arms and rear arms angles, the rear arms of my marder don't drop down as far as the front. For troubleshooting I've removed the long limiting screw on the rear upper arms but the arms didn't not drop any lower. I think my turnbuckles need to be adjusted but not sure how to do that as when I unscrew them too much the dogbones come out of the cups when driving. Is there some setup guide or instructions on how much to screw in the turnbuckles, etc. Procedure to assembling the rear end.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 31
Hello,

you will need the nuts to block the ball end.
You can solve the problem easy with some washer between the rear axle shaft and the hub this will reduce the gap for the dog bone.
Wolle

The problem is partly to do with the angle of the shocks. If you take a look compared to the front socks they are much more upright which is better for off road set up. I am going to make some brackets for mine to fix to the rear shock tower and give the more upright mounting position.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks