help wont start at all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tow mater

hi all my truck has 23cc with 26.9cc head on it (just put on) amongst other hop up stuff but was running in after tune all going good Accidently rolled it (woooops) and bloody thing will not start at all now i have changed plug and checked over motor and cant find nothing wrong except when i took torquer pipe off a hell of a lot fuel came out .motor is now out of car and have tried getting the rest of fuel out but who nows any sugestions on whether this would be prob or do i have some other prob with my truck please help have no hair left thanks guys:helpsmilie:

I would of said it's totally flooded! you will be surprised just how much fuel and oil is still down in the crank case! Turn it upside down will plug out and pipe and carb off with the piston all the way at the bottom of it's stroke!

yep did that plus took head off just to make shore piston wasnt stuffed ,i still cant believe how much fuel was in there REALLY FLOODED any clues to what could cause such a bad flood thanks marder69 well at least found out why it would not start ha ha

plugged pulse port in the carb/manifold area is the first likely cause.
another would be a plugged vent on the gas cap, causeing the tank to become presurized, forceing fuel thru the carb.

thanks timmahh i will check that gas cap easy one to locate but were in the hell will i find the pulse port on this carb .....is it under the primer ... once again thanks ............ mmmmm i must be blind i cant find vent on my gas cap!

Last edited:
when you take the carb completely off the motor, you ll see 2 holes on top and bottom dead center. the pulse port is the Bottom hole. It leads thru the manifold and into the motor. this is where engine case pressure is routed to the carb to assist in fuel flow from the tank to the carb itself. if it is plugged up, then it will continuesly PUSH gas into the carb.

hi timmahh just wondering if this forum has spots for bloody idiots ! i found the prob i put the intake manifold gasket on upside down hense bloking the pulse port hense making me an idiot would never of found it with out ya help thanks heaps mate from me and my truck ________bloody awsome

yea how true that is. someone had to do it or those of us that know about it wouldnt know about it. lol

glad you got it worked out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks