Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamin chicken

My Fg Stadium turns normal one way and barely the other. I have checked my settings and they are right, i even took the horn off of the servo and gave it a few turns and put it back on and the same thing happens.

what servo are you running ?
it sounds like the amplifier is toast in the servo itself .. well i thinkn its called the amplifier anyways .. but your servos fudged up .. get another unforunatly

I have been through 2 HS-5745MG, and I now have a HS-805BB. With the truck off I can freely turn the wheels both ways If I turn the truck on it freely moves the correct way but the side that does not turns stays straight.
I have also burned up 3 HI Techs in my Muggy, all my End points are set to 100 I think I am now done with HI Techs.....

one way too set your epa's is adjust them with the rc off the ground and adjust them to " NOT" full turn right and left individually then you no your epa's arent over set . i personally went through a few 805's also with the correct settings as well , well first one was my fault .
i currently use a Tonegawa mega sevro 907 oz torque and its a awesome servo but alot of cake !
but yes your servos toast .. if you have the box send em back too hitec they'll fixem up for you at no cost if its something electronnic anyways . they've repair 2 of mine free of cost =minus my shipping expences there ..
http://www.hitecrcd.com/pages/support/101
theres a pdf form too send in with your servos ..
Good Luck

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks