HemiStorm on Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemiStormProducts

The HemiStorm on Tour series has started! I hope you enjoy watching this first episode, we sure had fun making it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought they had border guards all over in europe.But the video was like over here you just drive across states.We only have two borders canada and mexico and they both have border guards.He was driveing through different countrys. Maybe I`m messed up.

Episode number 2 of HemiStorm on Tour 2013! We enter France, good times at the Lac de Vouglans in the Jura region.

The journey continues! The Axial Exo Terra gets its first run in the Saint-Tropez region in France.

Entering the French "Grand Canyon", by crawler of course!
Episode 5 of HemiStorm on Tour, I hope you enjoy it!

New intro, new software, takes some getting used to but let me know what you think - Part 6 of HemiStorm on Tour

Is this Hemi-Tour going to end, or will it continue? !!
Things should start to be cooling off a LITTLE in Southern Spain, so if you head over to Andalucia, I enjoyed a brief moment working there 24 years ago - excellent for RC I reckon!!

Al.

7500 subscribers on YouTube, yay! Thank you to all who follow the vids, share them and leave comments, never thought YouTube could be such a valuable tool to enjoy the RC hobby even more than I already did. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks