Hex and Wheel Options Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdragon

Hi

I'm trying to build a 1/5th scale 2WD Savage dune buggy and I want to use 1/5th scale front dune buggy tires. I have tried finding some HPI 24mm hexs for the Savage so I could use some Baja 5B front tires, unfortunately I cant find any, but I was able to find some 23mm hexs for the Savage, but unfortunately I have know idea what other 1/5th scale dune buggies also use 23mm hexs.

So my question is this, what other 1/5th scale dune buggies also use 23mm hexs? Once I know this I can narrow my search down.

Hi

I got them in today and getting them to fit the savage was quite easy. All I had to do was remove the Revo 6mm axle insert for it to fit my 8mm Savage axle. Unfortunately it only came with two wheel nuts instead of four, that would explain why it was only 29.99 as-is instead of 39.99. Now I just need to figure out the thread size so I can get two more hex nuts.

Hi

By any chance does anyone know of any other hex nuts that will fit the Integy 24mm hex's. If I could find a set to match the two Integy hex nuts I have that would be great, but I will settle for just getting four wheel nut.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks