hi guys £400 for hpi baja 5b ss a good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new-fg-owner

hey guys managed to bag myself a hpi baja 5b ss today for £400 just wondering if you think thats a good deal. sorry im starting a new thread and not keeping to the other one i started, thought better to start new one.

is there anything on these to check for when buying second hand, like anything that might be worn or expensive to replace, i mean the car looks in really good nick nice and clean and sounds looked after never crashed etc.

here is a link for a few photos!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/109954354790141213813/albums/5784822324665954481

be ace to hear your advice again guys really value your knowladge!!

hey Mike ya i think it looks good, i love the fgs as you know, but the price you have to pay for a decent monster truck second hand goes really quite high. be good to hear from the guys who have the baja's and anyone who knows what to look out for on them? of course i've gathered quite a bit of experience with engines etc, from you mike and the others on here i've got my head around engine tuning, id never understood it before i joined here.

it seems like a decent baja 5b ss's are going for around the £500 mark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks