Hi guys n gals chaps n chicks 👋

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcwrecker

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Anybody know what the kraken 32cc engine is?just ordered an mcd rr5 max pro from Taylor UK and paid £1600 so it's RTR . Mike said that the engine will be a kraken g320, will this be a zenoah or if not then what ? Don't want to pay out good money for a good car with a sub par engine...any information would help please 👍
Yea and for you guys listening , still not put my km baja back together lol

It's a clone engine, don't know why they would have used that in a build, unless money was an issue.
Me neither,an extra £80 would have got a zenoah in it
What else would I need to stick in a g340rc? budget is gone up , would've been better if a decent engine had gone in in the first place.My fault,asked for something better than a dbxl for the same ISH money specified fast but to be used as a basher. What's your thoughts mate.Should I send it back or just wait a couple of weeks and stick in a g340rc?if you look at my thread someone said just run the (rovan?) But I think I might be disappointed (Punto in a lambo. Please share thoughts 👍

Also how are they going to fit the barracuda g onto that engine?

Last edited:
So there's no g340rc. That's a g320 with a stroker kit on It. I've been favoring esp topends, but since tour at a disadvantage with the clone engine I'd just grab a complete one off ddm when you get the chance/money for it. Very good runners. I have a 32cc esp top end in NY 5ive t and a 34cc version in my vekta .5. Impressive engines for the money.

So there's no g340rc. That's a g320 with a stroker kit on It. I've been favoring esp topends, but since tour at a disadvantage with the clone engine I'd just grab a complete one off ddm when you get the chance/money for it. Very good runners. I have a 32cc esp top end in NY 5ive t and a 34cc version in my vekta .5. Impressive engines for the money.
Wassa bucks for the 34cc version bud?

So I get this?then what mate?
https://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/zenoah-g...h4ExREspCuiUHCpzGcdx8dBXa1P7MRDMaAmzFEALw_wcB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-17-05-45-18-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-17-05-45-18-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does the top link include the engine mate?
I gave Mike a budget of the same price or thereabouts as a dbxl but a better machine... explained I wanted a fast but rugged basher and went with his suggestion,never thought to question the engine as I thought the kraken k320 would just be a modded zenoah.it was already paid for and dispatched when I found out the engine was actually a rovan 32cc .mainly pissed off that if asked woulda stuck down an extra £80 to have had a zenoah in 😕 all in Inc kill switch was £1615 without a receiver battery or handset.dunno about clutch but carb is a 1911
Budget done for now but will be able to afford £500 reasonably soon,have a 2s battery for the receiver but the connection in the battery tray looks similar to a tamiya and don't have any connectors that will fit 😕

Last edited:
The top link I like to refur to as a retrofit kit. Has the modified block, crank and top end. You use the covers and pull starter and whatnot over from your current engine. The lower links are complete engines. Just trying to give you a few options.
You can change the connector to whatever you prefer, just a bit of soldering. Not a big deal.

The top link I like to refur to as a retrofit kit. Has the modified block, crank and top end. You use the covers and pull starter and whatnot over from your current engine. The lower links are complete engines. Just trying to give you a few options.
You can change the connector to whatever you prefer, just a bit of soldering. Not a big deal.
Thanks fella ,😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks