Hi my truck I've had this quite a few years now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mi16joe

Started as a 26cc cy hummer monster truck but found it was to big and bulky for where I use it for monster tyres so I have got stadium wheels now and stadium body how ever it don't for to well, and I cut a bit too much plastic it now has a zenoah rc29cc wt 990 Walbro carb jet pro pipe it's bit of a mix and match but that's all the fun I got a k and n to go on once I get the adapter to put it on a wanna get digital reciver next

The monster suspension is very soft the rear of the chassis almost sits on the floor any suggestions what to use there?? Please here's few pics
P3280001.jpg
P3280004.jpg
02FB7F78-6E21-4011-AEF4-198687F54D47.jpg
20FD7217-9830-4225-8040-DF09A002CFA8.jpg
So it's changed quite a bit just need to spray the shell and put some heat proof tape on inside as exhaust touchs the shell once clipped in

Could increase the pre-load on the springs for the rear shocks.
Probably worth considering refurbing the shocks - might need a top up of oil.
2000 seems to work well at the rear - don't go over 2500.
1500 - 2000 at the front.

Al.

'Guide' to shocks is really trial and error.
Every truck seems to have a slightly different weight and weight distribution depending on options used - your tuned pipe for example.
1500 - 2000 (front shocks) relates to the CST (centi-stokes) rating as per FG official oil.
There's no simple way of converting into 'weight', but FG oil should be available without problem.
Increasing / decreasing the pre-load is by simply adding or removing those black plastic clips on the shocks.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks