DBXL High flow fuel lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I tried that. The fuel line kinked with it all the way in. Was rather disappointed when I noticed it. Although the fuel line from ddm was much thicker than the factory fuel line so that may have had something to do with it. It works either way. I just don't like how it looks on my set up.

I bought some of the thicker lines also. It’s the reason I’m thinking about modding the tank since I tore the factory grommet putting it back in. Those things are a pain to get in. It was my first attempt at one and i failed terribly.

The snappy vent sucks, 2 of them leaked like crazy so I gave up. Went with a mx style dirt bike vent and its flawless
Could you post some pics. I’m not sure the difference from quad to dirt bike but my quad has a barb on the gas cap for a hose. Is that what u mean?

My snappy one I just got a few months ago looks about the same. I haven't run it much but it hasn't leaked yet either... idk what the difference was. Anyone have a pic of the old style one?

Oh ok thanks so I guess to run the mx one I would still need a 3 hole grommet. I’m not new to rc but this is my first 2 stroke so I’m still learning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks