hitec hs 5755 mg or multiplex rhino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i got rid of the multiplex,keeping hitec as a spare and got myself a brand new tonegawa 050 servo, it has more power then the rhino and hitec put together, plus some....but it does have its own power supply, meaning 2 batteries,one in each pod but im not risking running them off one battery(although some people do)
It is huge in comparison,but have just got a tonegawa servo plate for the hormann.with a ace 1015 for throttle and brake and a futaba 4pk, i think im finallygetting there! in the future i will get some front brakes,maybe hydros,then i will work out how i will set it up.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=1242

https://www.largescaleforums.com/album.php?albumid=168&pictureid=1239

Just a thought, the tonegowa is analogue, 4pk is 2.4 digital - I might be wrong but I think you might be heading for problems.

Just a thought, the tonegowa is analogue, 4pk is 2.4 digital - I might be wrong but I think you might be heading for problems.

Does the 4pk have a setting for servos both analogue and digital? I know my React does. I have seen these servo and do to size, speed and being analog did not give them much thought.

I know you can use digital servos and analogue servos mixed on a 40Meg system e.g a futaba 3pk on the pcm setting, 1024 pcm receiver, 2 x digital futaba s9351 for throttle/brake and front brake and a tonegowa servo for the steering but you can't use analogue servos on 2.4 digital system.

you can't use analogue servos on 2.4 digital system.[/QUOTE]

I can use analogue servos with my 4pk. But you can't mix digital with analogue servos.

Brad

---
-

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't put the servo in the ht yet,but when i got the tonegawa i tried it then,connected it to my 4pk and futaba reciever,it worked fine! but i wasnt aware that i couldnt use the ace digi with an anlgue steering servo,cheers guys,you saved me alot of time brad.
ive just thought, im sure when i rigged it up,both servos were running,the ace digitaL 1015 AND THE TONEGAWA,IM going to try again now actually,i will look through the 4pk manual too.

i don't get it, it worked ok.?????

How much bigger physically is it then the Rhino? What is the speed of that servo? I run the Team Associated DS1015 as throttle and brake which is made by ACE for Associated. Very good servo.
it dwarfs the jumbo,look at it comnpared to the 5755, i think it will be a great steering servo,im planning on running it on 7.2 volts,im sure the seiko tonegawa site says it should pull over 70kg.

which servos are you using Brad?

Both mine are digital at mo Mike, Rino Digi 4 on steering and 2 Hitec HS-5955TG on throttle and brakes, but when I had my Baja 5T it had anologue servos so I swap the steering servo over to a Digi 4 and could not run digital on the TX as the anologue servo would be all jittery so had to run in anologue until I could replaced it with a Savox.

Brad.

---
-

As said if you have one analog and one digi with the 4pk you have to run in c2 normal mode. It will twich out like super654 said and burn your servo out.

Your radio is probably already in that mode since you were already running analog. So if you changed it to C1 faast it would screw up on you.

As said if you have one analog and one digi with the 4pk you have to run in c2 normal mode. It will twich out like super654 said and burn your servo out.

Your radio is probably already in that mode since you were already running analog. So if you changed it to C1 faast it would screw up on you.
yes it is on c2, i read the manual a few times before i installed it. cheers, its fine, no twitching or anything.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks