Hmmm Interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you definitely need the pins out ?‍♂️?
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got to be f-ing kidding me! Yeah that would make it easier. Where were you 2 hours ago ? :mad: :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hope I can get the set screws out of the end of the axles to remove the pins.
If you feel it's going to strip, stop and heat that biotch, stripping those screws are not a fun time.

Toook you long enough, .month and a week just to diagnose a difff ???????? jus busting your balls ?? good luck ?
Shhhhhhhhh I don't want to jinx anything . :ROFLMAO: But I have the Baja pretty much back together. I still need to come up with a rod to connect from the master cyclinfer to the servo for the front brakes and mount the pipe . Then I can put the cage back on and the wheels. Then I can make some noise. So close !!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

Strange part is I oly bought the IRC diff as a backup. I had already picked up all the parts to build a HPI diff so that I could replace the rovan diff. I still don't know what locked up the rear end on the baja last fall. Only thing I can think is something got caught in the gears some where.

Awe look what fell off the Kitchen table and followed me into the living room. The beast lives. So dumb question now. I pulled the batteries out of my Futaba Radio . When I put the batteries back in will it remember the binding and all the original settings or do I have to do that all over again. View attachment 61018
Looks good ? no idea on the radio thing , I know my sanwa remembers everything when I take the batteries out, don't see why futaba would be any different.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks