Home made pipe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Well I have started collecting pipes to see which will work the best on the FXT Punisher.After a few failed attempts I have came up with what looks to be THE ONE:excited:
I started with an FG Leopard pipe but all the bends were wrong so I went to work on it with my saw ,Dremmel and other cutting implements.
First off I mounted the Leo manifold and as you can see the bend is waaay off.:rifle:
CIMG0576.jpg
CIMG0579.jpg
Then to mark the bends out............
CIMG0582.jpg
CIMG0583.jpg
Took the burrs off with the Dremmel.................
CIMG0584.jpg
And mounted it..............................
CIMG0585.jpg

Next was to cut the right radius on the pipe...................
CIMG0589.jpg

Next was to find a piece of tubing to bridge the gap..................Hmmm,the metal broom looked good.:wasn't me:
CIMG0592.jpg

I took the outside plastic off with a scalpel..................

CIMG0593.jpg

And cut it to the length needed,this is only a temporary measure until i can lay my hands on a decent piece.
CIMG0595.jpg

Once mounted I found a couple of silicon and FG exhaust couplings.....
CIMG0597.jpg

Hey presto........pipe mounted and working!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
CIMG0608.jpg
CIMG0605.jpg
CIMG0603.jpg

Here is a short clip of it running.................
th_CIMG0600.jpg

All thats left is to find some decent silicon couplings and a few 'P' shaped brackets.

Any questions just ask!
J

Well I have started collecting pipes to see which will work the best on the FXT Punisher.After a few failed attempts I have came up with what looks to be THE ONE:excited:
I started with an FG Leopard pipe but all the bends were wrong so I went to work on it with my saw ,Dremmel and other cutting implements.
First off I mounted the Leo manifold and as you can see the bend is waaay off.:rifle:
Then to mark the bends out............
Took the burrs off with the Dremmel.................
And mounted it..............................

Next was to cut the right radius on the pipe...................

Next was to find a piece of tubing to bridge the gap..................Hmmm,the metal broom looked good.:wasn't me:

And cut it to the length needed,this is only a temporary measure until i can lay my hands on a decent piece.

Once mounted I found a couple of silicon and FG exhaust couplings.....

Hey presto........pipe mounted and working!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Here is a short clip of it running.................

All thats left is to find some decent silicon couplings and a few 'P' shaped brackets.

Any questions just ask!
J

spot on what a job ,have you got or are you getting the wide sides and body?.........Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Any questions just ask!
J

Dr Vookenstein,
Are you taking your scalpel to Jane's arms to shorten them to suit the new broom length :scared::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks