home made pull start cover total cost free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopycoopy

This is my home made pull start cover , made from the end of my missis stocking lol or tights , just cut off the end about 5 to 6 inch make a little hole near one of the toes to slip over the pull start handle then pull tight over the pull start cover , hey presto done !

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 144
yea mate cool mod, i,ve been using asda black tights for a while and swear by them. few of the welsh lads on here been using fishnets but thats another story:clown::clown::clown:

This is my home made pull start cover , made from the end of my missis stocking lol or tights , just cut off the end about 5 to 6 inch make a little hole near one of the toes to slip over the pull start handle then pull tight over the pull start cover , hey presto done !

Can we have a before & after........stocking on your missus then on the baja :clown::clown::clown::clown:

i asked her and she said ok lol :clown: i don't know if i prefer it on her or the car :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
yea mate cool mod, i,ve been using asda black tights for a while and swear by them. few of the welsh lads on here been using fishnets but thats another story

Hey Pab don't you think the tights make you sweat though. :clown::clown::clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks