Hostile MX Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustler50

So far with my new engine, I have broke one axle, and ripped 2 tires off :). I have heard that the hostile mx tires are good and I am planning on getting them, but don't know which compound of tire and which foams I should get, I mostly drive on grass and occasionally street. Suggestions are welcome.

a lot of peps are on medium/hard. i my self will be getting hard but hostile mx's are like searching for a needle in a hay stack at the mo, ive tried all places to get some with no luck....
the foams i cant help you with as i only have the standard form

I've just bought a set of extra hard with medium compound insert.
Hostile's moulding machine was broken for a while thats why stock is scares but it's apparently up and running now but they are making a different tyre now(Mini MX's I think)
I have been told that they plan to start producing the MX soon.
Oh,by the way ,they are a bastard to fit!
J.

Well I ended up getin the hard mxs on saturday, they are great! But my run ended shortly when I had a crash. So now I need a new steering servo haha. I'm lookin at getting an analog servo from hitec, but it says that the battery needs to be connected to the servo without going through the bec regulator how do I go about doin this? Unfortunately I still have the stock radio and receiver...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks